- smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool for 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining
- soy sauce until smooth. Spread evenly into a 12-in. serving dish.
- Cover with chicken mixture; drizzle with sauce. Serve with crackers
- or chips. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.