Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread Recipe
“My sister-in-law brought this to a family party, and it went fast. It feeds a lot, plus it’s so colorful and pretty.” And it takes just 15 minutes to prep! —Gina Artrip, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Pat artichokes and peppers dry; set aside. Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. In another bowl, combine the artichokes, peppers and parsley.
- 2. Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture into prepared bowl; top with half of the artichoke mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving plate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 63 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fat
Reviews for Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC