“My sister-in-law brought this to a family party, and it went fast. It feeds a lot, plus it’s so colorful and pretty.” And it takes just 15 minutes to prep! —Gina Artrip, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Pat artichokes and peppers dry; set aside. Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. In another bowl, combine the artichokes, peppers and parsley.
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture into prepared bowl; top with half of the artichoke mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving plate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p75
Reviews for Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2011
"It was a hit at my dinner party. My husband asked me to make it again the following week."