- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the water, milk, butter and
- salt to a boil. Stir in potato flakes. Remove from the heat.
- Invert one meat loaf onto a serving platter; invert the second loaf
- onto a cutting board. Spread 1-1/2 cups mashed potatoes over loaf on
- the platter. Carefully slide second loaf onto the potatoes.
- Spread 3-1/2 cups mashed potatoes over top and sides. Spoon remaining
- mashed potatoes into a pastry bag with open star tip #195. Pipe a
- shell border around bottom and top edges. Place ketchup and mustard
- in separate resealable plastic bags; cut a small hole in a corner of
- each bag. Pipe onto potato border. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.