Lavender Mint Tea
With the fabulous flavors of mint, lavender, rosemary and honey, you won't miss the tea leaves in this hot beverage from our home economists.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mint, lavender and rosemary. Add boiling
- water. Cover and steep for 4 minutes. Strain tea, discarding mint
- mixture. Stir in honey if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 3 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.