- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mint, lavender and rosemary. Add boiling water. Cover and steep for 4 minutes. Strain tea, discarding mint mixture. Stir in honey if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lavender Mint Tea in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p203
Reviews for Lavender Mint Tea(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review