- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the barbecue sauce, lavender, oil and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes. Turn; grill 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lavender Chicken in Fresh Home Spring 2010
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lavender Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >