- baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool
- on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Beat in sour cream, vanilla
- and lavender just until blended. Pour over brownie crust.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a larger baking
- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes or
- until center is just set. Remove springform pan from water bath.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Combine sour
- cream and sugar; spread evenly over top of cheesecake. Garnish with
- lavender if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 361 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.