- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make several 1/4-in.
- indentations in each loaf. Combine the olives, lavender, garlic and
- remaining oil; brush over loaves. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 2 loaves (8 wedges each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 471 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.