Lattice-Top Chicken Stew Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup, milk, cheese, onions and seasoned salt. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; cut each rectangle lengthwise into four strips. Working quickly, weave strips over warm filling, forming a lattice crust. Bake 15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Lattice-Top Chicken Stew(14)
Sort By :
I love this. I make it often.
very good & easy
The greatest testament of all - my grandchildren love it!!!!
This was so easy, delicious *and* pretty! I used some left-over turkey, but other than that, made it just as directed and it was a hit! Love it!