- powder; pour over all.
- Unroll remaining dough; seal seams and perforations. Cut into 1/2-in.
- lengthwise strips. Use strips to form a lattice crust on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cover loosely with foil if top browns too
- quickly. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 368 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 183 mg cholesterol, 1,009 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.