Late-Night Breadsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. Divide dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 6-in. rope. Dip ropes in butter, then roll in cheese mixture.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Let rest for 10 minutes. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 breadsticks.
1 each: 122 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Late-Night Breadsticks
"They were very easy to make, love them.."
"Very good and simple to assemble. Family raved about them. Hard to do spontaneously due to the bread dough needing to be unthawed so some planning required."
"Made as is written quick easy and very tasty!"
"These were OK but nowhere near as good as some from-scratch ones I've made."