Last-Minute Cranberry Relish Recipe
Feature this no-fuss relish alongside your bird or roast and just wait for compliments. "One year I brought this to a church Thanksgiving dinner," recalls Cathy Rogers of Ashewille, North Carolina. "Several people asked what spices I used to make it so terrific.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, pineapple, apple pie spice and cloves. Stir in pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Last-Minute Cranberry Relish in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p11
Reviews for Last-Minute Cranberry Relish(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review