- and pepper until blended. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat and
- stir in half of the cheese; set aside.
- Pour half of the meat sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Layer with half the lasagna noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- Top with remaining noodles. Pour white sauce over noodles. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and noodles
- are tender. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 232 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 639 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.