- 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. In a
- large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour; cook and stir until
- lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes. Gradually stir in milk until
- smooth. Add cream cheese and seasonings. Cook and stir over low heat
- until smooth and thickened.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce.
- Layer with 5 noodles, a third each cream cheese and meat sauces and
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles,
- cream cheese sauce, meat sauce and Parmesan cheese. (Pan will be
- full.) Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake for
- 15 minutes. Let stand for 20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 15
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 517 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1069 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.