- For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk
- in the flour, pepper and salt until smooth. Gradually whisk in
- broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in cream.
- Pour 1 cup sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cut
- lasagna roll-ups in half widthwise; place cut side down in dish. Top
- with remaining sauce; sprinkle with Gruyere and Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10
- minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 roll-ups equals 496 calories, 34 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.