- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (7-3/4 ounces) lasagna dinner mix
- 5 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add contents of the lasagna dinner sauce mix, water, tomatoes, corn and cheese; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the lasagna noodles and zucchini. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Lasagna Soup
Sort By :
"We absolutely loved this soup and so easy to prepare! I used a boxed lasagna dinner from Aldi's and it worked fine. I used about a cup of frozen sweet corn instead of the canned and then added a tad more water. We got two meals out of it. First go-round, we had with french bread and finished off the soup with some grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches. I wouldn't change a thing....it's a wonderful hearty soup as is and I am glad to have found the recipe!"
"Exccellent hearty soup!"
"I prepared this soup last night and both my husband and I declared it a winner and thumbs up. It is easy to prepare and quick, too. I used a yellow squash as that is all I had and it substituted perfectly. I thought it was a little bland so added salt and pepper and definitely pass the Parmesan cheese as that makes it! Here is a link to my review with photos.http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/t/890181.aspx"
"I have been making this recipe for years. Actually since TOH first issued it in their magazine. We love it! AND it is so easy!"