Folks can't believe these flavor-filled rolls have just five ingredients. Using prepared spaghetti sauce saves me lots of cooking time. My family never complains when these appear on the table.
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, optional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and fennel seed if desired; heat
- Drain noodles. Spread 1/4 cup meat sauce over each noodle; sprinkle
- with 2 tablespoons cheese. Carefully roll up noodles and place seam
- side down in an 8-in.-square baking dish. Top with remaining sauce
- and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 377 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.