Lasagna Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe
- 8 uncoooked lasagna noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper flakes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese; mix well.
- 2. Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture down the center of each noodle; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining spaghetti sauce evenly over roll-ups.
- 3. Cover and bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein .
Reviews for Lasagna Pizza Roll-Ups
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.