- 16 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella, Sliced
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 2 Tbsp. Galbani® Grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 16 oz. ground beef
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 16oz. tomato sauce, divided
- 1. In a mixing bowl combine ricotta, 1 Tbsp. parmesan, black pepper, garlic and basil. Set aside.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the ground beef until it is completely browned, approximately 7-10 min.
- 3. Lay out bread, butter one side and dust with garlic powder and remaining parmesan.
- 4. On the non-buttered side of 4 pieces spread the ricotta mixture (about 1-2 Tbsp. on each piece). Layer the ground beef on the ricotta, followed by the slices of mozzarella. On the remaining 4 pieces, spread 1-2 Tbsp. tomato sauce and place on the mozzarella to close the sandwiches.
- 5. Move to a preheated pan on medium heat and cook for approximately 90 seconds, pressing down with a spatula. Flip and repeat until golden brown.
- 6. Remove, cut and serve with remaining tomato sauce to dip or cover sandwich. Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Lasagna Grilled Cheese in Galbani® Cheese 2017
Reviews for Lasagna Grilled Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review