Lasagna Crab Roll Ups
A creamy, delicate filling is rolled up into lasagna noodles for a simple and satisfying main dish. Garlic bread is the perfect side!
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses and seasonings. Add crab;
- mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for
- 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 361 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 909 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.