- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses and seasonings. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lasagna Crab Roll Ups
Sort By :
OMGoodness, just found/saved this. Looks easy to make. Definitely have to make. Will have to cut recipe in half, but still use 8 ounce crab, since we're empty nesters.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >