Lasagna Bake for Two Recipe
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 50 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup undrained canned diced tomatoes (about 2/3 of 14.5-ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2. COOK noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- 3. MEANWHILE, brown meat with onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture just comes to boil. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- 4. DRAIN noodles. Spoon 1/3 cup spinach mixture into each of 2 (2-cup) ramekins; top with noodle, letting excess noodle extend over rim of ramekin. Top each with 1/3 cup spinach mixture; fold noodle back over dish to cover filling. Repeat until all filling is folded between noodle layers; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 5. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 420 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 580 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 36 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC