- 2 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup undrained canned diced tomatoes (about 2/3 of 14.5-ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, brown meat with onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture just comes to boil. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- DRAIN noodles. Spoon 1/3 cup spinach mixture into each of 2 (2-cup) ramekins; top with noodle, letting excess noodle extend over rim of ramekin. Top each with 1/3 cup spinach mixture; fold noodle back over dish to cover filling. Repeat until all filling is folded between noodle layers; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Let stand 5 min. before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lasagna Bake for Two Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Lasagna Bake for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review