- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat bread
- Sugar and additional ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, honey, cinnamon and pepper. Dip bread in egg mixture; cook on a greased hot griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut into decorative shapes and sprinkle with sugar and additional cinnamon if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lance's Own French Toast in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p64
Reviews for Lance's Own French Toast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2014
"Very yummy and so easy. Although I did not add the pepper."
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2013
"My husband and I both loved it..Will definitely make again."