- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- Arrange ladyfingers around the edge and on the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into prepared pan. Top with a third of the ice cream topping and toffee bits. Freeze for 20 minutes. Repeat layers, using chocolate and coffee ice creams (pan will be full). Freeze overnight or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake
Sort By :
"I've made something similar in style called banana split ice cream cake & it was fantastic & beautiful on the plate. I am excited to try this version because I love coffee, chocolate & toffee. I have read a few notes regarding the ladyfingers..there are 2 kinds, hard & soft. Hard is found in the cookie/biscuit aisle. Soft is found in the frozen food section. I believe this recipe calls for the soft sponge style otherwise it would be difficult to split the hard style for the recipe. Also, warm the hot fudge before spreading...makes it easier."
"Love this recipe and am most anxious to try it as it has everything in it that my family likes. Quick question: wouldn't you use the softer ladyfingers - the ones that are more cake-like in this recipe?"
"I love this ice cream cake because it has one of my favorite cookie called ladyfingers, coffee ice cream and chocolate ice cream."
"I just made this recipe last weekend, but I substituted homemade brownies (a 9'' x 13" pan full), with a little Kahula in them, for the ladyfingers. I used a 10 inch springform pan and cut the brownies to fit the bottom and lined the sides with about 1/2 inch brownie "sticks". I skipped the chocolate ice cream since the brownies were so "chocolatey" and used coffee in the first and third layers and vanilla in the middle. I also added a little Kahula to the hot fudge topping. The results were incredible and everyone absolutely loved it!"
"We took ours out about 15 min. before cutting and used a very hot sharp knife to cut it. It was wonderful!"