Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) toffee bits
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- 1. Arrange ladyfingers around the edge and on the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Spoon vanilla ice cream into prepared pan. Top with a third of the ice cream topping and toffee bits. Freeze for 20 minutes. Repeat layers, using chocolate and coffee ice creams (pan will be full). Freeze overnight or until firm. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice (calculated without whipped cream) equals 365 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.