Ladyfinger Fruit Dessert Recipe
A rich mixture of cream cheese and marshmallow creme alternates with bananas and peaches in the nut-topped treat. "My daughter, Laura, and I created this dessert," notes Pamela Shields, St. Charles, Missouri.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers
- 2 large firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 cup fresh or frozen sliced peaches
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- 9 maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Arrange the ladyfingers in a single layer in an ungreased 8-in. square dish.
- 2. Spread with a third of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and coconut. Spread with a third of the cream cheese mixture, Top with peaches and half of the pecans. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Garnish with cherries. Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 260 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 111 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Fruit Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC