Ladyfinger Cheesecake Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, arrange 25 split ladyfingers around the edges of a lightly greased 10-in. springform pan. Place 25 more on the bottom; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. In another large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Spread with half of strawberry mixture to within 1 in. of edges. Cover; refrigerate remaining strawberry mixture.
- 4. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over top. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Serve with reserved strawberry mixture. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice: 333 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Ladyfinger Cheesecake
"It is so easy to make and tastes delicious!"
"This was delicious and easy to make. I had to make a few adjustments I only had a 9" pan, so I used 1 cup less of sugar, and 3 packages of cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream (still had too much). I also read the receipe too late and did not have enough time to refrigerate overnight (only 8 hours) but it was still great."
"Try a specialty store in the international aisle that's where i find them. yoli12"
"I'm looking for a dessert recipe that I MADE ONCE and can't find it again. It takes a pecan pie cut up into pieces and maybe cream chesse and whipped topping. Please help. Thank You! email@example.com"
"I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS RECIPE BUT I CAN NOT FIND LADYFINGERS IN THE GROCERY STORE. i TRIED MAKING MY OWN. A BIG MESS."