- 4-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, arrange 25 split ladyfingers around the edges of a lightly greased 10-in. springform pan. Place 25 more on the bottom; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. In another large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Spread with half of strawberry mixture to within 1 in. of edges. Cover; refrigerate remaining strawberry mixture.
- Arrange remaining ladyfingers over top. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Serve with reserved strawberry mixture. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Ladyfinger Cheesecake
Sort By :
It is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
This was delicious and easy to make. I had to make a few adjustments I only had a 9" pan, so I used 1 cup less of sugar, and 3 packages of cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream (still had too much). I also read the receipe too late and did not have enough time to refrigerate overnight (only 8 hours) but it was still great.
Try a specialty store in the international aisle that's where i find them. yoli12
I'm looking for a dessert recipe that I MADE ONCE and can't find it again. It takes a pecan pie cut up into pieces and maybe cream chesse and whipped topping. Please help. Thank You! email@example.com
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS RECIPE BUT I CAN NOT FIND LADYFINGERS IN THE GROCERY STORE. i TRIED MAKING MY OWN. A BIG MESS.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >