- In a small saucepan, combine the egg yolks, wine and sugar. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick
- enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Divide the grapefruit, oranges and berries among cookie cups; top
- with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: If the cookies become firm before they are draped over custard cups, warm them on the baking sheet for 1 minute to soften.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.