- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup rose or marsala wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 medium pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium blood oranges or tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup; cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in flour. Fold in pecans and vanilla.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 30-60 seconds. Working quickly, peel cookies off paper and immediately drape over inverted 6-oz. custard cups; cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, combine the egg yolks, wine and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Divide the grapefruit, oranges and berries among cookie cups; top with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lacy Fruit Cups with Sabayon Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p19
Reviews for Lacy Fruit Cups with Sabayon Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review