- in the lemon juice, lemon peel and vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- For topping, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water until
- smooth. Stir in blueberries. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2-3
- minutes or until thickened. Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover
- surface with plastic wrap. Cool to room temperature. Spoon topping
- over cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Tofutti imitation cream cheese.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 322 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.