Kris Humphries’ Mom’s Small Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies
Basketball star Kris Humphries' mom, Debra Humphries, shares one of her favorite cookie recipes with Taste of Home. How lucky are we!?
54 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed
- mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Flatten slightly with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 375° for
- 7-8 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Remove to wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.