Basketball star Kris Humphries' mom, Debra Humphries, shares one of her favorite cookie recipes with Taste of Home. How lucky are we!?
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 375° for 7-8 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Small Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies in Taste of Home Baking Book 2011
Reviews for Kris Humphries’ Mom’s Small Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review