- In a large bowl, combine the meat, cabbage mixture, salt, pepper and
- seasoned salt. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface; divide in half. Roll each into a 16-in. square. Cut into
- 4-in. squares. Place 1/4 cup filling in the center of each. Bring
- corners over filling; pinch to seal.
- Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheets. Do not let rise.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 15-20
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks. Brush with melted butter. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 32 buns.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.