- 1-1/4 pounds red potatoes (about 4), cut into chunks
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S® Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN® Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- COOK potatoes and garlic in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, brown meat in large nonstick skillet. Stir in flour; cook 1 min. Add mixed vegetables, broth and ketchup; cook 5 min., stirring frequently.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Drain potatoes; return to pan. Add sour cream; mash until potatoes are smooth and mixture is well blended. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
- SPOON meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with potatoes.
- BAKE 18 min. Top with remaining cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Kraft® Updated Shepherd's Pie in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Kraft® Updated Shepherd's Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review