- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 container (15 oz.) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 package (7 oz.) KRAFT® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, egg and parsley.
- SPOON 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker; top with layers of half each of the noodles (broken to fit) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups meat sauce. Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 4 to 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; let stand, covered, 10 min. or until melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Kraft® Slow-Cooker Lasagna in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Kraft® Slow-Cooker Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review