- wrapper. Combine egg and water. Moisten wonton edges with egg
- mixture; fold opposite corners over filling and press to seal.
- Heat remaining vegetable oil in a large skillet. Cook wontons in
- batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown, adding
- additional oil if needed. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 90 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now