- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- Place the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake well. Chill until serving.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, sprouts and water chestnuts. Just before serving, shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and egg. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Korean Spinach Salad in Reminisce December/January 2010, p51
Reviews for Korean Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2012
"Tastes like Catalina dressing and I would use fresh bean sprouts next time."