Korean Beef Patties Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 1. Combine all ingredients. Form into four balls and flatten into patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry until done. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 302 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 987 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Korean Beef Patties
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.