We're adopting a baby from Korea, so we've been acquainting ourselves with that country's culture and with its interesting cooking also. I think this tasty, nutritious recipe combines the best tastes of East and of West. I serve it with rice, stir-fried vegetables...and chopsticks, of course!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Form into four balls and flatten into patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry until done. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Korean Beef Patties in Country Woman September/October 1989, p29
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Korean Beef Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review