Korean Beef Patties Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Form into four balls and flatten into patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry until done. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Korean Beef Patties
Sort By :
I'm so glad I found this recipe again! It's one of my favorites. Young kids and those who don't like garlic may not like these, but for me, they're fantastic!
I'm so glad to have re-found this recipe!!! I've been searching for it for more than 5 years! My family loves these, especially grilled. May be a little too garlickly for some folks