Kool-Aid Floats Recipe
"Youngsters love this refreshing punch," says Carthage, New York's Margaret Bossuot. Sweet sherbet, fruity soft drink mix and orange juice concentrate make this beverage a popular way to beat the heat on summer days.
- 3 envelopes unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 quarts cold water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry or orange sherbet
- 1. In large pitchers, prepare Kool-Aid with sugar and water according to package directions. Stir in orange juice concentrate. Just before serving, add ginger ale. Serve in chilled tall glasses. Add a scoop of sherbet to each glass. Yield: 2 gallons.
1 cup: 127 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Kool-Aid Floats
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC