"You won't be able to stop eating this sweet, salty, crunchy and chewy snack," assures Helen Bachman of Champaign, Illinois. "It's a quick way to dress up plain corn chips."
18 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Spread corn chips in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring corn syrup and sugar to a
- boil. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour
- over corn chips. Cool. Break into pieces. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 272 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.