Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach (about 9 ounces)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a bowl; stir in green onions, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and kiwi. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 121 calories, 6 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad
"A great salad!"
"This is always a hit at church socials, and I often am asked for the recipe."
"delicious, refreshing, colorful, healthy, easy!"
"This salad is awesome. Not only does it make a beautiful presentation, but it is delicious as well and soooo easy to make. I give it 5 stars."