This pretty salad is always a hit when I serve it! The recipe came from a cookbook, but I personalized it. Sometimes just a small change in ingredients can create a big difference. —Laura Pounds, Andover, Kansas
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach (about 9 ounces)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a bowl; stir in green onions, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and kiwi. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p21
Reviews for Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review