This pretty salad is always a hit when I serve it! The recipe came from a cookbook, but I personalized it. Sometimes just a small change in ingredients can create a big difference. —Laura Pounds, Andover, Kansas
Featured In: 60 Spring Farmers Market Recipes
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach (about 9 ounces)
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a bowl; stir in green onions, sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and kiwi. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p21
Reviews for Kiwi-Strawberry Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2016
"A great salad!"
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2012
"This is always a hit at church socials, and I often am asked for the recipe."