Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles Recipe
- 1 cup lime curd
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped, divided
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1. Spoon lime curd into six wine glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pistachios. Layer with cake cubes, kiwi and pudding. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 460 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles
"Lime Curd is like a paste. You may find it in the baking section of some markets."
"what is lime curd?"