Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles Recipe
- 1 cup lime curd
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped, divided
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1. Spoon lime curd into six wine glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pistachios. Layer with cake cubes, kiwi and pudding. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 460 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (59g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles
"Lime Curd is like a paste. You may find it in the baking section of some markets."
"what is lime curd?"