Kiwi-Mint Sparkling Water Recipe
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled, divided
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine 1 bottle carbonated water, kiwi, lemon and mint. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in remaining carbonated water. Serve over ice. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Kiwi-Mint Sparkling Water
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC