Kiwi Fruit Salad Recipe
This simple combo of fruits and ginger ale creates a colorful and refreshing winter salad kids, big and small, will go nuts over. It comes to us from Linda Muir of Big Lake, Minnesota.
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 114 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC