This simple combo of fruits and ginger ale creates a colorful and refreshing winter salad kids, big and small, will go nuts over. It comes to us from Linda Muir of Big Lake, Minnesota.
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kiwi Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p49
Reviews for Kiwi Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review